giveaway Breastfeeding review cloth diapers pumping pregnancy Baby birth Babywearing Fashion Eco-Friendly For the Home food & drink Make it Green in 2015 DIY fertility health The Green Nursery Disney Gymboree Halloween family GladRags affiliate guest Blogger Opp Toddler carseats cosmetics lip tie school Blogiversary Christmas Resource List app printable recipe tongue tie zulily Gardening Tech Thanksgiving award books coupons diaper service kids pets preschool reusable sewing travel
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, February 29, 2016
- Can be used in both front and back carry
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (baby sized carriers)
- Can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (optional accessory)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
- Includes a front pocket for storing on-the-go necessities
- Is hand made from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
Now you could win one of your very own TULA standard carrier in the stunning Batik Abalone print.
Open to residents of the US and Canada, 18+
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by The Anti-June Cleaver and the rest of the participating blogs. The blogs hosting this giveaway have not received compensation for hosting this giveaway.