giveaway Breastfeeding review cloth diapers pumping pregnancy Baby birth Babywearing Fashion Eco-Friendly For the Home food & drink Make it Green in 2015 DIY fertility health The Green Nursery Disney Gymboree Halloween family GladRags affiliate guest Blogger Opp Toddler carseats cosmetics lip tie school Blogiversary Christmas Resource List app printable recipe tongue tie zulily Gardening Tech Thanksgiving award books coupons diaper service kids pets preschool reusable sewing travel
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, July 27, 2015
I was nominated by All Out Blog for the One Lovely Blog Award and I am very happy to accept and want to share my appreciation that my blog was recognized! Thank you so much for your encouragement Cassie!
What is the One Lovely Blog Award?
The One Lovely Blog Award is an award that is passed from one blogger to another and is a way of discovering new bloggers as well as getting to know them a bit better. I tried to find the origin on how this started or any real history but didn't come up with much... so if you know more about it, please tell me LOL!
What are the One Lovely Blog Award rules?
• Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link to his/her blog.• List the rules.
• Include 7 facts about yourself.
• Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
• Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here are seven random facts about me and my family!
1. My favorite prepared foods are sushi and dark chocolate.
2. My first tattoo is currently being designed by me & will be a tribute to my family.
3. I've only been in Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Missouri.
4. My family loves going to the drive-in movie theater.
5. My 12 year old son loves Pokemon and Minecraft and wants to be a game designer.
6. I haven't been in an airplane and never plan to.
7. I'm hoping to become an IBCLC in the next 2 years.
I have a ton of blogs that I love reading so it's very hard to just pick 15 of them! I am picking the following because I love their content, they write about things important to them and some have taken time out of their busy schedules to help me with blogging questions, promotions, or just by being kind and offering their friendship. I admire these bloggers and I think you might too!
and for fun-