giveaway Breastfeeding review cloth diapers pumping pregnancy Baby birth Babywearing Fashion Eco-Friendly For the Home food & drink Make it Green in 2015 DIY fertility health The Green Nursery Disney Gymboree Halloween family GladRags affiliate guest Blogger Opp Toddler carseats cosmetics lip tie school Blogiversary Christmas Resource List app printable recipe tongue tie zulily Gardening Tech Thanksgiving award books coupons diaper service kids pets preschool reusable sewing travel
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Have you heard about Gerber's new all in one (AIO) clothdiaper?
You can read Mama Banana's Adventures full Gerber AIO review HERE.
Here's an opportunity to win one of TWENTY, yes 20 diapers! Use the form below to enter and good luck!
Gerber All-In-One Diaper Features Include;
- Available in 3-sizes
- Small 8-18 lbs
- Medium 16-28 lbs
- Large 23-37 lbs
- Hook and Loop closure
- Stay put tabs to hold hook fabric when not on baby
- Open pocket under all-in-one insert for customizing absorbency
- Soft and trim waterproof PUL outer layer
- One-size booster, same size comes with all 65% polyester/35% rayon
- 100% cotton inner fabric (looks unbleached)
- Trans-Dry technology woven into lining (draws moisture into fabric)
- 65% polyester/35% rayon
- Blow out elastic band at top front and back of diaper (seen below)
- Double gussets
- 4 Colors; Orange, Sage, Pink and Royal Blue
You can also find Gerber diapers on Amazon.
Mama Banana's Adventures
The Anti-June Cleaver
The Inquisitive Mom
This West Coast Mommy
Latched On Mom
A Little Crunchy
Pink Ninja Blogger
Mama Banana's Adventures and participating bloggers were not compensated to run this giveaway and are not responsible for prize fulfillment. Winners will be contacted via email provided and have 48 hours to respond. If no response is given a new winner will be selected. So please check your e-mail, it will not be given out to the sponsor or anyone else. Questions about the review or giveaway should be directed to MamaBananasAdventures@gmail.com