giveaway Breastfeeding review cloth diapers pumping pregnancy Baby birth Babywearing Fashion Eco-Friendly For the Home food & drink Make it Green in 2015 DIY fertility health The Green Nursery Disney Gymboree Halloween family GladRags affiliate guest Blogger Opp Toddler carseats cosmetics lip tie school Blogiversary Christmas Resource List app printable recipe tongue tie zulily Gardening Tech Thanksgiving award books coupons diaper service kids pets preschool reusable sewing travel
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
April is Earth Month, and for 2015, my resolution has been to find more ways to be eco-conscious. I have a series of posts in Make it Green in 2015 campaign that discuss ways we can make simple changes to help improve our environment and create a healthier lifestyle. Natural parenting is something I care very much about, and we need to teach our children to love our planet by being good examples ourselves.
TEACHING KIDS TO GO GREEN- $75+ VALUE
* Harrington Harmonies & The Natural Homeschool- Wildflower and Tree Notebook Pages bundle
* Prize pack including gardening kit with gloves, apron and watering can, bug bungalow and magnifying glass set, Art from Packaging Book, "Why Should I Bother about the Planet" book and "Why Should I Recycle" book, all sponsored from ALLterNATIVElearning
AROUND THE HOME & IN THE GARDEN- $175+ VALUE
* E-Cloth- The Flexi Edge reusable floor and wall duster
* Gardening Prize Pack including Rodale's Ultimate Encyclopedia of Organic Gardening, seed starting pots, etc.
* An Essential Oils Prize back sponsored from ALLterNATIVElearning
NATURAL BIRTH, BABY & MOTHERHOOD- $75+ VALUE
*Earth Mama Angel Baby- Breastfeeding Essentials Prize Pack
*Adventure in a Box- Wooden Rattle/Teether
*Lil' Things- Custom Cloth Diaper
Visit ALLterNATIVElearning to get the full itinerary of topics and more information about the giveaway. Open to US and Canada. Ends 4/22/15. Fill out the form below to enter.
Latched On Mom and other participating bloggers did not receive compensation to promote this giveaway. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any other social media. Prize fulfillment is the sponsor's responsibilty.